Rem Tie limited have been a full member of the Federation of Master Builders for a number of years. We have attained this by giving quality and commitment to the work we do in and around the North East of England.
There is a strict code of practice to become a member:
- Has a minimum of twelve months trading
- Have provided a professional reference
- Have passed credit checks, public record and director checks
- Verified no un-discharged bankruptcies or relevant and outstanding County Court Judgments
- Has Public and Employer (if applicable) Liability Insurance
- Confirmation of business address/details
- Rem Tie Ltd has agreed to abide by the FMB Disputes Resolution and Complaints Procedures
- Has signed up to the FMB Code of Practice
- Can offer the suite of Build Assure warranty products for the domestic and commercial markets (contact the Build Assure office for rates)
- Please see our membership details here.